PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - PAL Pilot Exodus
View Single Post
Old 25th Jan 2008, 13:41
pack1

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
bansai: what i'm referring to is the exodus. there is almost no exodus to speak of. i really believe that the increase in income has created a comfort level for the pilots that leaving seems to be a more earthshaking move than ever. that's why i mentioned bupak pilots opting to transfer to pal, and lesser pal pilots leaving now. it's a fact of life. if things get more comfortable here, why would MORE people think about moving? hence, i simply don't see how appropriate it is to use the word "exodus" still. there's none to speak of, now. and exodus or no exodus, i have no problem with that. just the semantics.

kapalmuks: for many people staying is a choice, and we must respect that. always a different case for each one and what fits one doesn't work for another. hard to speak with a negative sweep about the majority who opt to stay. i agree with you though that many pal pilots are unhappy about the guys running the show. for some the set up is this: work well, bring home the money and ignore the show. if it works for them, don't see anything wrong with that. and they can be competent as well. yes?

peace!