PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Guimbal Cabri G2
View Single Post
Old 24th Jan 2008, 22:47
singesavant

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
My intentions were not to be polemical and to judge couple of English speakers felllows, I just try to inform the cyclic's shaker community with some fresh news about the cabri wich seems for me such a nice concept and designed aircraft. I have nothing to see with the company guimbal even not for a single dime, it's just as a french native speaker I probably right now have more acces to information about the cabri and thus not because it's confidential, but just because most of them are in french.
So apoloziges if you had the feeling to be agressed, I have just translate as best as I could ( but very quickly, I'm working on my CFI and don't have that much time to spend beetween email for companies and lessons plans) an email which I thaugh was more or less corresponding to couple questions you asked yourself and to the community by the way.
I assume and accept that my english is not accurated enough to express my ideas and as well I wanted to deliver you guys the crudes words that Mr guimbal used into their origninal form to make them closer to his mind...

I agree with you points, no doubts and I still have some couple emails quite interresting from the Cabri's team talking about the clutch, why a fenestron and stuff!

I guess we are all looking in the same direction, there are very few new born helo and even less into the training/general aviation market, and we are probably all curoius to learn more about them so here is that thread;

I love the forums for the good infos you would hardly find out if they wouldn't exist, so thoses are my two cents.

Enjoy you flights guys!