PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Ryan air F/O Pay, can a actual Ryanair pilot please answer
Old 24th Jan 2008, 19:24
virginpilot1087

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
lol,, well I see it did not take long for an ear bashing on PPrune after just asking for some information, I said thanks to the guys that posted what I was and again thanks very much for having half a brain and taking the time to answer

as to the last couple of posters and others like you, what the f is your problem, guys like you not only give pilots a bad name but people in general, I am so sorry that myself and other people on here have to put up with people like you.

why do you feel the need to verbally abuse people on a forum, do you not have anything else in your life but to sit and think of witty one liners to post on here to feel superior? I on the other hand dont think I am the best pilot and will be captain in 2years and all the other sh-t, I just cant belive that someone would take the time to post that on a forum! I must be right somewhere along the lines that you really are no where in aviation and probably never will be so feel the need to be Mr Negative on here and pull down other peoples hopes and dreams. you must have got the wrong idea of me from my posts in that you belive I think I own this thread, I realise its an open forum and welcome that, but there are tons of threads on here for people to go bashing who ever and what ever company they like so why just delibretly come on a post that asked 1 simple question and have a slagging match? go play in Jet Blast or somewhere else.

I have the info I was after now so thanks very much and I will no retire this post before it gets out of hand due to certain individuals.

Thanks again