PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - UKIA
Thread: UKIA
View Single Post
Old 22nd Jan 2008, 14:54
ginko

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
There is a lot of speculation and comments been thrown at UKIA and can i say by some people who aint even anything to do with UKIA

UKIA has let his crew and flight deck down badly, and by us all posting these comments i hope people realise that this company is best avoided at all cost

At the interview we were promised a number of things as every new airline does, but i wonder how can a new start after 3 months colapse so quickly, i think the we have to point the finger at the owner , i know as i flew with his nephew that he/has signed over half his properties to his relatives and is basically trying everything in his will to not to be associated with UKIA anymore,

I feel for the crew and everyone who worked there, basically we aint gonna see no money, never ever and if we do it would be a god send, maybe on this account we have to write it off and put it down to a BAD BAD BAD BAD mistake

Wishing all the crew and FD all the best for the future, some good people who worked there, THINGS CAN ONLY GET BETTER