PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Accident investigation and PPRuNe (Discussion)
Old 22nd Jan 2008, 14:00
lomapaseo

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
John Tullamarine

... but we manage to keep some of the more outlandish folk in line .. at least some of the time ..... fortunately Tech Log discussions generally tend to be goal oriented most of the time ...
agree good job

Unfortunately the idea of a Thread in the News&Rumors section with a title intended to embarass and bring into ridicule well intentioned supporters of this board will have a very negative effect in the long run.

I couldn't help but notice that the same old garbage still exits in the active professional sounding B777 accident thread while some true gems of knowledge by some expert posters (not speculation) are relegated to the so called garbage thread.

I had always found it more infomative to open ideas for the discussion and examination on this message board prior to talking to the press, having experienced some of my posts being relegated by the moderators to the garbage thread I may have to rethink the usefulness of PPrune as a sounding board prior to launching into the thought pieces in the public domain.