PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - PTC past and present
View Single Post
Old 20th Jan 2008, 15:09
maxpower1770

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Well Mr Night its a very expensive PPL ,CPL ME/IR . I have to say I did meet some good guys at PTC but the most were brats that are not fit to fly a kite . I just felt sorry for the younger guys and girls at PTC you found it very hard going with the ATPLs and with aircraft control , alot were scared to ask questions for the fear of PTC chargeing for this , not great for morale. I am not a total PTC basher they have some great Instructors that really know there stuff . It really suprises me at how easy people get worked up on this site from a few comments . Do you and MR Coalman by any chance have shares in PTC or are you just going for the brownie points. By the way are the 2 know it all Kiwis still at PTC , god bless em . I know I am not the first to post bad stuff about PTC and I am sure I wont be the last and after all these are just my opinions and thats wot PPrune is all about , peoples opinions . The whole PTC atmosphere was a bit dull for my liking after all flight trainning is suposed to be fun and its very hard to learn in an environment like that . PPrune its fantastic