PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - PTC past and present
View Single Post
Old 16th Jan 2008, 22:31
night966

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
maxpower1770's true identity will be exposed soon enough, not many people have finished in PTC this past while with grievances as big as his! Only takes time to put one and one together!

PTC have NEVER called their course a fully intergrated airline course. Everyone on the airline course knows that, they are told at the interview that its PPL, CPL, ME/IR with distance learning ATPL's.

PTC is not full of spoilt brats straight out of school, there are many students who's ages range from 18-45. I joined PTC straight out of school and I certainly don't consider myself a spolit brat and neither do any of my colleagues or friends for that matter. If I had of wanted a career with big bucks I wouldn't of chosen flying, I would of went to college to get a degree.

I agree with ChillyDogg, you do not have anything constructive to add to the Professional Pilot Training forum nor do you offer any indication as to why you bash PTC at every opportunity. I would love to hear your reasons for what seems to be a vendetta against this FTO.

As regards to backing you up, if I have issues with PTC I don't hide behind an anonymous user name on an internet forum, I tell them out straight I have a problem and get it sorted. Its always worked!

In summary, it is obvious that you do stand alone "with your balls In a wheelbarrow"

PPrune I love it