PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - PTC past and present
View Single Post
Old 16th Jan 2008, 19:59
maxpower1770

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Well Mark when I say I went tru PTC I did my ATPLs ME/IR conversion with PTC so I know wot goes on in the place , its full of spoilt brats straight out of school that just want to become pilots because they want to earn big money not for the love of flying . I did most of my flying In the U.S as I belive all of PTCs students do . How can PTC call the Airline course they offer a fully intergrated course , the place sickins me the price they charge for wot is clearly a modular course. I am not anti PTC they have some very good Instructors and some bad ones like most FTOs but the place needs to get its act together as regard to the way it treats its students and the lack of ground school training . I have worked with a few guys that have gone to PTC and they all have the same to say about the place . As for Chillynob people would not have to resort to Bristol if places like PTC done the job right , and for the Mr Bush quote its wot he said in one of he speeches , you obviously have no sense of humour As for being paid to bash PTC cop yourself on . So were all the people to back me up or do I stand alone with my balls In a wheelbarrow . PPrune I love it