PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - The End Of Single Crew Commercial Flights ?
Old 16th Jan 2008, 19:52
His dudeness

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
"Your logic, along with most others here so far, is flawed, it is inverted. I am not advocating a new way of operating that I have to justify. You are advocating closing a whole sector of the industry, and you have to justify that. What is your justification for demanding that cost is taken out of the equation?"

Well, things change. I didnīt like JAROPS 1 when it came and I still donīt like now. However, I had to deal with it. APPARENTLY it makes everything safer. We now have to introduce CAMO for every airplane there is in EASA country, because someone thought (EASA CLOWNS) it is safer. A lot of JAROPS 1 operators by the way urge JAROPS 2... and it will come as a "safety measure". Thats a load of crap, but it is the way the modern world works. Cover up your ar$e is the name of the game.

Now I still think that flying single pilot is less safe than 2 crew. And I still think a passenger or freight agent should have the choice when informed properly about the risks. If not, weīd have to forbid ANY form of SP flying. No PA28, no C152 without 2 man crew.