PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - PTC past and present
View Single Post
Old 16th Jan 2008, 17:02
ChillyDogg

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Grrr to all X Men

Well well Mr. X (aka Big Balls), lol. Looks like someone has a personal vendetta against PTC…? Looking at your past posts you have not had a decent or constructive thing to say about any FTO but seem to bash PTC at every given chance.

And btw when quoting the great Mr. Bush get the quote right! The quote is ‘fool me once shame on you , fool me twice shame on me!’

And in any case, it seems you had a bad experience at PTC because you didn’t focus hard enough judging by your post on the ‘Bristol GS Database’ pprune where you said ‘you cant get tru the exams with out knowing your subjects well , belive me i have tryed it.’ I’m sure you’ll find many people with grievances about all FTOs but that doesn’t mean one mans experience tells the whole picture. I have been in touch with many people that have trained with PTC and so far only one or two have had bad enough experiences to warrant causion.

Although pprune has been an eye-opener for me I have learnt to take posts such as yours with a pinch of salt. Many people here either have personal reasons to condemn a company/person or are paid to do so!

CD