PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - BIRMINGHAM - 4
Thread: BIRMINGHAM - 4
View Single Post
Old 16th Jan 2008, 09:36
take-off

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
I dont have a monarch chip! Infact have used them several times since from man, but when the airline pr says it was succesful which is why they carried on into summer and following winter albeit for a short period, again saying in the summer when launching the winter flights! I accept yields were poor, but who wants to fly close to midnight, same reason the stansted flights were pulled due to poor paxnumbers/yield down to bad timings, Its generally accepted that the times for stansted should have been the other way round.
As it happens used monarch from bhx as well, they have always given good service, so no chip my friend, annoyance of having to travel down m6 yes!! the use of 'token' is probably wrong word but as night worker brain is in shut down, so no offence meant, mearly trying to point out that its better to have a choice ,rather than ending up with one airline steam rollering over everyone else, on other hand do you think monarch would stay in bhx for long if baby upped and left? Are they in a stronger position than baby to ride it out , if and more of a case of when FR do start to compete on same routes? oh and not a Fr basher either

Last edited by take-off; 16th Jan 2008 at 09:51.