PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - V Australia-Tell me it aint true! (Merged Thread)
Old 16th Jan 2008, 03:39
loveflying737

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
I suppose though, pilots and cabin crew would be a good idea also!?
So what makes you think that there is no time line in place. Has it ever occurred to some of you that this might be the case and that the VA team might be happy with the progress they are making.

It really would be pointless employing s heap of crew and have them sitting around for months on full salaries (from a company point of view anyway)

As pilots we make such wonderful "lounge managers". Just because a company does not follow our time line does not mean that it is off track.

Although the PPrune posts would be fewer it might be better for us as pilots to do what we do best - fly aeroplanes - and leave other people to do their jobs. If and when it all goes pear shaped, by all means citicise, and boy can us "perfect beings" find things to criticse.

Just maybe everything is on track and VA is going to hold a wonderful launch to celebrate the start of operations on schedule. I wonder how many will have anything to say about that.