PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - You are being monitored
View Single Post
Old 15th Jan 2008, 15:09
congoman

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
As an outsider, let me tell you that the ONLY thing that still amazes me is that there are ANY pilots left on the entire planet who actually want to fly for this outfit!!! The poor suckers have absolutely no idea what they're getting into! Guys be VERY CAREFUL! If you're thinking of joining EK, THINK AGAIN! In the long run you will CERTAINLY regret it! Many a pilot has ruined his and his family's quality of life. Maybe not in the short term - but definately in the long term!
I have my doubts about the authenticity of the EKMan post but sadly according to the few friends I have left flying there - it's all true! (Most of them have already left! Some having given up flying altogether!)
Keep it up EK and you'll be sorry! You guys are busy shooting yourselves in the foot!
Treat your guys like sh*t and that's exactly what you'll get: SH*T - in more ways than one! Why has it always been so hard for you management types in most airlines, to get that!
I had the opportunity to join EK many years ago. THANK GOD I didn't take it! I'd rather lay bricks for a living than fly for you lot!
If that WAS indeed a wind up, I suggest the REAL EK management get involved here and make a statement to correct the damage that will surely be done by that post.
To the guys already there - you have my deepest sympathy! You guys deserve better, that's for sure!