PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Q Engineering EBA VIII
View Single Post
Old 14th Jan 2008, 09:48
another superlame

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Get a grip Grouter

Grouter I left QF when it was my decision. I have moved onto greener pastures and haven't looked back. I am not a stooge or insider but do still have interest in the goings on there as I have some very close friends that this whole thing affects.
You have been through EBAs before obviously and I am just stating the bleeding obvious. I have been on the recieving end of these same tactics when the AMEs were negotiating in 2001/02.
I really don't think things will be different in 3 weeks time. Apart from the company buying some time.
For the record I was offered the 100k scab money but I have morals.
Although it didn't stop any LAME scabbing the OT when the AMEs were out in 01/02.

It is good to see the LAMEs finally grow a backbone and stand up to the company this time but it is too little too late unless you are all prepared to walk out as ONE.

QF knows that with interest rates climbing and petrol and everything else getting more expensive by the day the have you all over a barrel. Not many people on 80-100k with a 300-400k mortgage can risk losing money. So it will end up being put up with 3% or fight hard for what you believe in.