PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - MANCHESTER - 5
Thread: MANCHESTER - 5
View Single Post
Old 13th Jan 2008, 21:21
MUFC_fan

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
EZY are first with the local advertising - it's everywhere !

I have seen nowt all weekend but Bus Shelters, Buses & Road Side Ads with bright orange ads announcing EZY are "Proud to fly from Manchester".

I like the proud bit and reading between the line! EZY are chuffed at eventually getting their MAN dream.
I have been seeing this since 2nd Jan in Lancashire! I think it's fantastic! There have also been LPL advertisments which I'm guessing was part of the agreement!

I am not a big fan of LPL, but I feel that the promise EZY made to increase their presence at LPL aswell as their new base MAN may not turn out as planned. When EZY realise that the profits to be made from MAN are far superior than those at LPL, they may think that it is far more profitable to make MAN their main base in the North. I know many on this thread would think it would be excellent and would shut up the 'LPL no-hopers' who believe that LPL has something over MAN, but I believe that this would be a bad thing for the region in that MAN would start to grow an even bigger gap on LPL and become too big a power for LPL to cope with.

I would also have said that FR would have taken over LPL before EZY had even moved out but by looking at their announcement for new routes from MAN and then apparent rumours for more it may not be the case.

I was once an LPL beater...but now I feel this could be a major blow for them in the long run...anyway...thats my thoughts out...back to the LPL bashing!