PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Royal Brunei Airlines
View Single Post
Old 12th Jan 2008, 17:05
diamondstar15

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Suggestion

Why not do a petition and as a group collectively submit a formal letter suggesting ideas or underline problems about how the Flight Ops organisation is being run to the CEO?

It looks to me there are more than enough unhappy pilots in RBA to actually wake the company up! Every company needs a good spine to run well, and you as pilots are partly/heavily involved in helping the company generate revenue and your thoughts in my opinion ought to be heard.

Everyone can take the easy way out and leave for a better airlines, but if you want to see the company take the right step forward, gather as whole and speak up and be heard!!!!!

As life has taught us, the only constant is change and its time RBA opens up to new ideas, as suggested by His Majesty's titah, if we as human beings do not know that already.

In my opinion there are alot of daft, unreactive to positive change managers in RBA but I reckon their minds can be opened!

So it's about time for a good meeting and brainstorm to help the company get on the right path. If it falls on deaf ear, least you tried!