PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - HyperMerged: Q Engineering LAME EBA VIII/Industrial Strategies
Old 12th Jan 2008, 11:34
MENDAERO

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
I was in heavy maintenance when it shut down and remember what action the ALAEA took to support there members which was NONE . You didnt help your mates then and you wont help yourselves now.
Bacc30m6, I agree that more should have been done back then, and we have now voted in an entirely new executive, who are now listening to the members wishes.

But I have to ask this question again, because many shout it, but none have ever answered the simple question of, what did you propose we should have done. If its, do what the association told us to do, thats easy, they didn't direct us at all. But like I said it a new executive now and the mistakes and inaction in the past are over.

Prove me wrong but most of the lames wouldn't walk out the gate if the place was on fire.
You can say that, but I could also say that when requested most lames have walked out the gate. But neither of us are basing that on any facts are we.

The facts are 87% voted for PIA, and the ALAEA have proven that they will use the approved PIA as needed during this EBA negotiation.

Anyway, I hope you have found greener pastures outside of Qantas