PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Did the pilot originally scheduled to fly [i]that[/i] Concorde refuse?
Old 27th Aug 2001, 17:28
Jackonicko

Received 6 Likes on 4 Posts
Angry

Sick Squid,

I was moved myself by the obvious sincerity and loyalty expressed by Wallabie.

But his rudeness, and his refusal to engage in reasoned debate tempered my admiration for his post.

I'm astonished and disappointed that a forum moderator (moderate?) should go on public record as saying that this was:

one of the best posts I have seen on PPRuNe in years

Can I remind you of some of Wallabies bon mots?

"how presumptious of me to think I could remain Mr Cool himself reading stuff coming from highly " qualified " Morons."

"Good God, how is it we never thought about hiring the whole of you to fly this doomed Concorde, it would have spared us and 109 german pax a whole lot of sorrow."

"On this however one thing I will not let you pompous and mean a......les do,"

"like some of you to just reshape the world gulping one pint after another just watching their bellies grow as the years go by."

"that may be a bit too human for you morrons"

"you may have a point, that is sipping your coffee in your Garfield slippers while Mrs Buket is cooking you warm breakfast on your aniversary day."

"Forgive me for [/b]putting the lid back on the toilet bowl so soon but I need a breath of fresh air[/b]."

I know we get pretty robust on PPRuNe, but I'd have thought that while Wallabie may not have over-stepped the mark, praising this sort of juvenile, scatalogical, illogical nonsense has made you sir, look like a fool.

Bad show!