PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - HyperMerged: Q Engineering LAME EBA VIII/Industrial Strategies
Old 10th Jan 2008, 19:16
The Mr Fixit

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Man I was f$%ked off when I hear the news first and wanted to tear Purvinas and Cousins a new you know what, weak pr!@ks I thought.

Instead of ringing straight up though I waited for the notice and the AIRC statement I also counted to 10 (sevral times) as my therapist has recommended to keep my temper in check, good move I would have shot myself right between the eyes.

Reinstatement of leave - Slap in the face for QF

Delaying of action with a JOINTLY AGREED ON 30 day extension so we don't have to re ballot - Slap in the face again for QF

Line the ALAEA PIA up with the return of the business travelling market - Ouch b!tch slapped again QF

I'm just starting to realise why I voted the weasel and the thug in, THEY MEAN BUSINESS

By the way for the novices to the commish such as I, a silk mate of mine told me when a Vice President of the AIRC convenes a meet and requests a neutral position and you ignore him you do so at your own peril it seems the AIRC have as long a memory as LAMEs and with labor in power they will not disappear.