PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Help, richiesta consiglio a 29 anni.
View Single Post
Old 10th Jan 2008, 18:33
GAMABIRD

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
ATPL

Hi alexo,
sorry i will write to you in english as my written italian especially technical stuff is not fantastic.I can read & speak fluently though.Ok so you want to become a pilot,you will need to learn english before you start.
If you want to get yourself into a Business jet then the fastest way is to go to the states,to some full time school,there are lots about,if your good you should be able to do the lot in 9months.
Pay for your own type rating either with flightsafety or Bombardier $35k go for the 605 challenger (3 weeks) then just do the 604 differences course (2days) $4200.This will get you a service agreement which will last you 23months(2 renewals in 11 months)Included will be all the add on,s RVSM MNPS BRNAV etc.get back to europe with an faa licence then you will be sure to get a job.
There is a massive demand for pilots on these planes.Unless the regulations have changed you can even fly Aoc on a validation ,you may have to do an airlaw exam to fly a jaa aircraft you will be restricted to working only with that company though .
Failing that you can get a bermuda/caymen or aruba validation on your licence $100.There are a lot of planes on these reg of convenience including n,reg especially in the uk or russia.
This is basically what i did & have been working nonstop as a freelance pilot for the last 2 years.Good luck & go for it.