PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Oxford Aviation & HSBC Question
View Single Post
Old 10th Jan 2008, 10:35
chris-squire

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
NickmanL - Glad to see I'm not the only one that Dartagnan has seriosuly pissed off!

I'm guessing that since the Mr Muskateer doesn't approve of borrowing money to move on in life then he also doesnt approve of borrowing to buy a house for his family. Dartagnan consider this and see how this makes you feel and then think how your comments make people such as myself feel... If YOU lose YOUR medical or YOUR job then who is going to look after YOUR family. Surely you must be ashamed of yourself risking the roof over you family's heads????

Thought not. Although if I may be so bold as to ask...how did you pay for your training? If my thoughts are accurate then you probably didn't face the same problems that us newbee's do so hardly your right to talk to us like we're morons is it!

Just for the record, I'm not proud of my parents putting their house on the line. But after literally years of me trying every which way I could think of to get into the RHS this is what I am left with. I'm lucky in having such amazing parents. They offered, I didn't ask and I do feel terrible about it but all I can do is make sure that I can cover the payments if I don't get a job.

That's me done on this subject now, I'm just getting wound up by the whole thing.

CS