PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - PAL Pilot Exodus
View Single Post
Old 8th Jan 2008, 07:25
kapalmuks

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
makati harassment panel?!

i bet you this makati panel will serve as a harassment board for this b747 pilot RP. I think this board interview will not be the objective fact finding body that will like to see what the real situation is with the pilots.
we have a saying in tagalog when translated goes "it is very hard to wake up someone who is pretending to be asleep."
PAL's bottom line is (pun intended) is that labor should be cheap. that is how LT became to be the rich man he is. PAL knows very well that it is economics why pilots are leaving. So what is the makati panel for? they know the reason from the very beginning.
the reality is they do not want to address the issue because LT's philosophy is Filipino labor should be cheap!!
but this b747 capt is worth more than what PAL pays him. this guy has the skill, intellect & the personality to be paid $10,000++ per month.
i bet this makati panel will dwell on what PAL can do to this b747 capt if he pushes thru with his plan of leaving e.g. lawsuits.
RP if you are reading these treads do not fear because you have what it takes to succeed outside of PAL.
let those pilots with lesser skills & ability stay in PAL: they deserve what they get paid.