PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - The Virgin Strike Thread II
View Single Post
Old 5th Jan 2008, 17:18
strike1

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
For Magic, well we might not be able to achive much, (if people fall into VS bribery and go to work! which i can see alot of people doing,rather than take the pathetic 200 quid and maybe better off in january why dont the look at what we could achive for the future,) but at least we will show Virgin that people like me, and there´s lots, that have been working hard, put up with every excuse for years, are no longer happy to accept, and infact are so pissed off that are willing to risk, work, money etc to show Virgin that enough is enough, and if we dont do it, then nobody will and VS will carry on taking the piss!
Someone said that BA is recruiting why dont we go.. I have served 12 years + with VS and do not want to go, FULL STOP, why should I, i just want to be recognized.
Its amazing i flew BA the other day, ground staff, crew, everyone was so supportive and told me that we should stand up and fight, i even got upgraded to club as a show of support, and yet in my own airline i have to read and hear comments on how selfish we are, how we are destroying the airline etc.... its terrible, and thats the " virgin spirit , family atmosphere" that management drum us in day in day out!!!
This job is already going down the drain, and it will get worse and worse if we dont start doing something about it now, or one day we will wake up, and be working for " MCdonals in the air"