PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Rishworth 777 contract
View Single Post
Old 4th Jan 2008, 02:14
Mahoo

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Foot in the door

Just read this entire b****ing session about this "dodgy" contract and who knows maybe your all right it could be a complete **** up but oh well kick it up the guts i reckon. Admittedly not the ideal situation if your a skip as there's gotta be plenty opportunities for people with your experience esp considering the current pilot situation. Also not ideal for those of you with mouths to feed and a whinging better half wanting you home more often and saying "i married you cause your a pilot and what the hell is this salary??"
But there's a few of us keen on this gig so we're off to India, i'll let you all know how it all pans out but if your like me and have just been on charter or small airlines then this is a pretty good opportunity to get your foot in the door of a 777 with out too many hassles. The salary isn't that bad for a starting F/O and if you want hours on type then who gives a s*** about the monthly hrs. Been doing more than that and i was in a probably equally ****ty place so just gotta roll up the sleeves and get stuck in. Anyway its only 18 months so if its no good then let it go.

Tho i'm not speaking from any sort of experience with Rishworth they've been pretty helpful so far so we'll see.

OBP posted the contract details almost to the word so if your interested have a look at that post.