PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - The Virgin Strike Thread II
View Single Post
Old 4th Jan 2008, 00:03
VCCM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Wink

Surely we deserve to see some more communication from the Union regarding matters
Your union correspondance said there would be an update 4th Jan (today, Friday)

Vs_lhr, do you never tire of defending the company, for an office based person you are very very dedicated. I wish the company had put as much effort into this from the off as you do.

Castin,
What makes me really laugh is the thought of the crew on a picket line in the middle of january...................
No advice from union yet about picket line, so far the thought of watching movies in bed is far more appealing and gets the job done by not arriving at work supporting the strike. What makes me laugh is the company phoning crew to ask if they will strike, they must have so so many people offering their services (sic)

As for text messages being forwarded, the fact they are being forwarded says it all, logically a non striker would not fwd such a message.

Vs_lhr, your message that the strike is costing the company far more, so why not return to the table for talks, is it a case of not chopping off nose spite face ? dont want to be seen as backing down ? For all concerned they would be seen in a better light if they did return to tables, would help get that message across that they tried to with letters last time "we respect you and have learnt a lot this time".