PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - No more IMC rating
View Single Post
Old 3rd Jan 2008, 22:08
Fuji Abound

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
I don't need reminding of my previous answers Fuji. Unlike some I am not a mindless retard and have good retention, especially when recalling the AOPA submission to save the IMCR.
Thanks for referring to me as a mindless retard.

Lets see what we have achieved so far:

1. Over 1,000 names on the petition,

2. Articles in Pilot, Flyer, Loop.

3. Widespread discussion

4. A wide base of support including FBOs, CFIs, GA suppliers and a number involved with the political process.

Lets see what it has cost.

No one supporting the campaign has been asked for a penny. Those behind the campaign have given of their time freely and have met the expenses incurrred so far from their own pockets.

We are going to give it our best shot.

Personally, I take my hats off to seeing so many people coming together behind a single issue.

You may disagree, you may dislike our approach, you clearly dislike me, but I shall at least stick to my guns. I agreed not to express my views about certain of the representative bodies and I agreed not to take you and Rustle on.

I shall stick to my side of the bargain.

Needless to say what you do is a matter for you.

I think it is such a shame that we cant work towards a common goal.

That alone imho is the single reason why GA in the UK is so disjointed and so poorly represented.

I repeated the reasons you previosuly set out because they were "lost" in another lengthy thread. I dont see the need to keep on reinventing the wheel. You asked the question and presumably wanted comment. Lets expand on a solid base.