PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - The Virgin Strike Thread II
View Single Post
Old 3rd Jan 2008, 10:24
VCCM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Kasual Observer

I think you are counting your chickens a little premature, a few messages on here do not show the overall picture, a poll on cabincrew.com shows strong support for strike and lots of crew in conversations I am having with crew are prepared to strike and insulted by the company trying to use futher underhand tactics (pay offs) to get by it.

As for an "I told you so", let us see what happens, it is clear to see there is support for the strike from crew as well as support for "no strike" from mostly other departments (and some crew).

So, what can you do about it now? Not much I suspect. The damage has been done. Your terms and conditions as well as working relationships between crew and management will have been set back as much as ten years or more.
This is why we must all now stick as a single unit in order to protect this from happening, Kasual observer has said it, Vs_lhr has said it, I have said it, scoobydoo has said it, if there is ever a time this is it otherwise it's down the tubes.

Judging from the posts on here, you all need a serious kick up the arse for not being cohesive enough and for not listening to free advice in the first place.
Your message was reading so well until that last statement, it sounded a little pig headed.

Vs_lhr after all this time I thought you were cabin crew, now you have said you are office/ground based the pieces line up better.