PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - BIRMINGHAM - 4
Thread: BIRMINGHAM - 4
View Single Post
Old 1st Jan 2008, 17:05
call100

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
This rule has always been in place, if you do ur homework before you run your mouth, just his rule has not been followed, or is unknown even by some senior staff. I even have the training manual from years ago which says ur wrong.

I not saying this rule is right or wrong i am just saying there is one. Just seems now they are getting strict on it. I even asked a one of my colleague's today who says it common knowledge as well.

If you don't know about this does not make u right, its just your company's training departments rubbish.
Well My company is BIA and There is no rule and never has been any rule.
The fact that your company has it in a training manual means your company has the rule. If you work for BIA please quote the training manual. If not (as I suspect) I suggest you go back to your own company and question them.
BIA's press statement backs this up. Where do you get that they are getting strict on it? The whole point is that there is no rule and the airport has not invoked any such rule.
So contrary to your statement it is not 'common knowledge'
Oh and by the way I did do my homework and checked before the press statement was issued.

Last edited by call100; 2nd Jan 2008 at 00:38.