PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - The Virgin Strike Thread II
View Single Post
Old 31st Dec 2007, 18:03
scoobydooo

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
VSLHR you are on here nearly as much as me, we must both make a new years resolution to not spend hours on internet.

I am totally demoralised by all this now, think I will sink my head into a VAT of booze tonight and just see where the wind takes me.

So as I have tried many times before, but tonight my resolution is, "scoobydoo will RIP and stop posting on prune for Good, even though its like a drug habbit".

I stand by all my comments and wish everyone a happy New Year and hope that our respective leaders can just sit down and offer a deal that is not a million miles of the last one and develop a plan for moving forward in the years to try and address all the concerns that have been raised.

If there is an opening for a "crew -> management -> union " communications officer my hand is in the air. Our union needs to establish clear channels for crew to be able to offer constructive ideas, these must be allowed to be shared with the management (de-identified) similar to chirp. It is only through a process similar to this that enhancements which benefit everyone (crew, management and passengers) can a happier productive workplace be re-established.

We all learn that without communication there is no CRM, some communication came, but late in the day, too late.

Goodnight and farewell.