PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - UKIA
Thread: UKIA
View Single Post
Old 30th Dec 2007, 23:19
adamkhan

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Exclamation UKIA

woow...Eastmids just slow down take a deep breath, i have no axe to grind with them either..(just pointing out the facts) you sound like you are from UKIA!! maybe you are@ however I dont know of an airline that just suspends its services in the middle of peak season, cax a couple of tuesday flights as very low load and tells its customers to come back on friday, has no stopover on itinerary or eticket, no one knows how long they going to be stranded in Sharjah and some dont even know they going via sharjah- averge 8 hours and about 17hours till they reach islamabad, late departing late arriving most if not all flights, they might aswell go round western hemisphere. AS far as im concerened most of the comments on this forum are talking about operational issues and poor management i would say that is related to business model somewhat wouldnt YOU? The question now is not what they are going to do its what have they done...Lol no disrespect to anyone but I think this is a total disaster. I think it could be the end but hey what do i know. And by th e way EastMids most people on this forum do know what they talking about most is from research stats and facts.