PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - 1st International Air Show and Live Fire Demonstration/Kabul Int'l Airport
Old 19th Sep 2001, 01:23
heloplt

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Well by golly I stand on notice....but I question a ****** that has connections to both intensive care wards and the chiller....sounds like a conflict of interest to me. Now if he would like to do private duty with O**** Why Ain't I running yet....or whatever the evil fellow's moniker is...that would probably work out.

But ease off him fellas...he is right...I am a very sick puppy....had to rethink my pos re Hosannah begin runnin' ...err...that ex-Saudi chappie in the Afgan hills....realized I was wrong to advocate bombing him....think now that the bayonet method is better...stick him above the navel and feel that quiver...and no collateral damage to worry about! Of course some PC Thought Police type will find that out of order...must remember to read the yellow card to him first...then....seek his surrender. Love the concept of taking him to a neutral muslim country....where might that be on this planet?

Any ways....ease off my detractor there...he is welcome to express his opinion...as we all are.....anyone remember the words to Arlo Guthrie's song...Alice's Restaurant? It was me and Arlo that was a-jumping up and down together...in the shrinks office!

Now I have decided to send apologies to the Taliban...we have been too hasty with our threats....it is time to send apologies....have decided how to do that...if you email me...I will send you my version for you to critique.

Pass the word....we're coming!