PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - HyperMerged: Q Engineering LAME EBA VIII/Industrial Strategies
Old 29th Dec 2007, 20:10
The Mr Fixit

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
End of the Bull****

1. QF cannot just end our EBA, it would be a long drawn out process and they MUST convince the IRC that we have not been negotiating in good faith AND it is in the national interest to terminate

2. The ALAEA EXECUTIVE have driven OUR AGENDA, Country wide meetings, continued notices, 24/7 availability FFS I rang PC at 9pm on Xmas eve, ****tin my pants and HE ANSWERED, calmly told me where we stood and said as long as we backed him he and SP would carry the baton for us, though the long arm of QF cannot touch SP no more.

3. WHAT DO WE WANT ? The notices have been numerous and informative. Even the former Pres has remarked that they are doing a better job than expected and have galvanized the troops.

4. Sobast you are a friggin company puppet who deserves all that is coming to him, I will welcome you back to the floor then bury you
THE AGE OF THE COMPANY STOOGE IS OVER
BRING ON THE REAL MEN WITH REAL HEART

5. To all that have posted for the first time with words of support for our fight

THANK YOU WE WILL NOT FORGET