PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - HyperMerged: Q Engineering LAME EBA VIII/Industrial Strategies
Old 29th Dec 2007, 19:43
Sunfish

Received 90 Likes on 33 Posts
Wingers:

OK Redstone, will stay calm, best thing for me is to try to stay away from here for a couple of days
It's pretty easy working out who the FUD spreaders (intentional or arguably unintentional) are....they react badly when they are called on it. Look for more first time, or low time, posters trying to wind you up.......

Mr. Purvinas looks to be doing a good job on your behalves, and the information he has communicated seems to me to be a model of clarity and purpose. Help him do his job by keeping out of his hair and keep your fears to yourselves until FACTS are revealed.

I would expect more FUD (Fear, Uncertainty and Doubt) rumors will be spread. I would also expect personal attacks on the reputations and motives of your executive and reps will commence shortly.

My prediction is that Qantas will cave once they are sure you about to conduct a legal and hard hitting campaign and give you everything you've asked for. Bullies are cowards at heart.