PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - HyperMerged: Q Engineering LAME EBA VIII/Industrial Strategies
Old 27th Dec 2007, 20:17
ALAEA Fed Sec

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
I wish I could cut and paste this first post into a notice but unfortunately the big Q would use it in some sort of AIRC hearing. Please all I would like your help by printing this thread out and throwing around smoko room tables.

Can we pls gauge how effective our actions are with somebody posting the amount of hold items on each aircraft as they stand today and we will recheck in one months time?

Can we all pls use this thread to post waqys we can work to rule to make our actions count. My input is the example of an annunciator lamp out in overhead panels.

Pls put all lamp changes in tech log. Walk off aircraft and try and find a computer and printer that work. Look up MM ref and print out. If printer doesn't work, find one that does. Order 387 globe and wait for storeman to deliver with release note. Change lamp, hope the holder doesn't crumble in your hand as I am sure many will, and certify. Do lamp test and find another one out. Start at step one again.

Good luck guys.