PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - HyperMerged: Q Engineering LAME EBA VIII/Industrial Strategies
Old 24th Dec 2007, 01:13
Long Bay Mauler

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
PAF,I doubt whether you are even qualified in an aviation related field,and that you are most likely some office clerk who has been given the task of starting fires amongst engineers,pilots and cabin crew,for the management.Wish I had a job like that.Imagine being paid to work 9-5,have weekends and public holidays off,sit in an airconditioned office,and still get paid to post on PPRUNE.

Now that is a great job.....

As for the proposed strike breakers,they must have rocks in their heads if they think $100K for six months is worth the six months of living in hotels,being driven to work from undisclosed locations,and most likely not being allowed to tell anyone outside of work that you are part of a strike breaking workforce.Yeah that is money earned easily,I dont think....

At this point in time,I am not overly concerned about what will happen after jan 9,because at this point in time the ALAEA has conducted a well organised and legal campaign.They have followed what the legislation has asked,and this is the result.

Well done boys and girls.

Lets just see what the wind blows in a weeks time.......Remember a week is a long time in politics.