PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - SAS Q400 gear collaps CPH 27/10
View Single Post
Old 23rd Dec 2007, 23:03
flaps2billion

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
On a paper here in front of me it say's: "flaps2billion is a Xxxx", now does that mean its true? See my point?

In one post you refer to a report that has not even been produced, saying one company is in the wrong another in the right. In another you tell people to wait for the report, while you yourself hammer one of the companies.
Funny how one set of rules apply for you and another for the rest of us.

I have flown several Bombardier turboprop products and honestly, Bombardier has not produced a good turboprop since the De Haviland Twinotter, loved that plane! (take care of its nosewheel though
On paper here in front of me it say's "Miraculix is a pro/SAS nationalist ",now does that mean its true? See my point?

When coming into this forum, I was just trying to give balance to all the pro SAS B.S that was flooding around. Counter-acting people who already came to conclusions long before any report!
BTW, those can't be the full prelim. reports! The one I saw on the third was longer then that...

You must have bad judgment! I have been flying the Dash 8 for 6 years & what an amazing aircraft! Is there anything in the past 25 years that can compete? Saab??

Dehavilland Canada & now BBD, have an excellent reputation for making some of the finest Canadian turbo prop aircraft worldwide.
Not every aircraft is perfect, but still excellent! The Q400 is still selling strong as all clients know that the SAS incidents were isolated! Danish, Canadian & Euro agencies confirm that.....

99% of the customers believe that the Q400 is the best in it's category! Hands down.

I also loved flying the Twin otter when I was younger!
Oh ya genius....BBD never produced the DHC6 as De havlilland was under Hawker Siddley in the 1960s!

I know where you are trying to go with this! Your just like all the others who have decided on this matter since day 1!
Well sir, all I tell you is wait & see!