PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - HyperMerged: Q Engineering LAME EBA VIII/Industrial Strategies
Old 22nd Dec 2007, 22:48
sickofqf

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Exclamation

"My bet is that after 1 or 2 four hr stop work meetings they'll lock you out and play hard ball."

BIG NOTE TO MR PURVINAS......
Don't be surprised if they do it after 1 stop work. Stop work meetings will play into their hands. Please DON'T use them....use DR&R's as our main weapon. We can win this with minimal financial pain if we are strong. Given current levels of debt, if we get locked out people will cave within days and find themselves on AWA's if they want their jobs back.

By all means schedule meetings....then cancel them. They will probably pull out the pilot's strike handbook and given ANY excuse we will all be out the gate......doubt me.....then why are the press ALREADY comparing the impact to the pilot's strike ?

Legally sit the planes on the deck with a mountain of defects. If we are smart we could have half the fleet stuck around australia in days given their current condition.

OH, and don't forget the 5S strategies.......correct me if I'm wrong as I am known to be forgetful.....
...if it's an A check make sure you do a D check inspection........or something like that.......

Our motto for this PIA should be "Inside the gate we WILL win, outside the gate we HAVE lost"