PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - HyperMerged: Q Engineering LAME EBA VIII/Industrial Strategies
Old 22nd Dec 2007, 04:42
No1inparticular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
I don't know about that I know for one my family are always quick to judge who ever causes them the inconvience lol. I see the action will be starting from the 9th is this correct? I reckon should be some kind of a debate set up one if the ALAEA EBA Reps Vs David be nice to see. from his previous interviews seems he doesn't come prepared.

Also what is this new MRO going to mean? Avalon gone? Brisbane H/M?

I used to think the world of qantas i am completely Aussie and it's a shame that really seemed Australian has turned out to be nothing but a complete money maker. They make enough why do they have to turn around and be a sweat shop wanna-be.

I am not a LAME but do have close relations with some and the stuff that they go through is just crap.

Which ever way the union go i know that myself and the LAME's i know are onside and will do whatever we minority can to help.

I think people need to realise that the ALAEA and all unions for that matter are not only fighting for their own rights as workers but the futrue generations. I'm not sure if Mr Cox has any children but I would like to know how he would feel knowing that his family was getting ripped off by the company that is meant to be our countries sprit.

I no longer would like to call qf the sprit of aus, maybe VB can be promoted.