PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - The Virgin Strike Thread (Merged)
View Single Post
Old 20th Dec 2007, 15:40
vsfsm

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Red eye

Yes there are some crew who worry about these things and vote accordingly. That doesn't mean they should feel intimidated by the company. So, regardless of your thoughts on these individuals they still need to know that they can now take industrial action legally. If they are aware of that then they can make an informed decision. Who do you think starts rumours like "numbers being traced" in the first place? It's definately not the union is it?
I know who I blame

Justanotherpax

Sorry if you incurr any cost and disruption, I genuinely do feel for you and others in your position.

It has now come to a time where the cabin crew need to think about themselves instead of everyone else around them.
This company has had ample time to stop things getting to this stage and have done nothing!!
This shows me and other crew that they genuinely do under value us as a key work force and we have been taken for granted for too long now.
As a passenger you probably didn't feel any less looked after on your journeys, this is because our crew remained professional at all times throughout.We have conducted ourselves with dignity as the company tried to undermine the crews right to vote freely by offering back dated pay and RPI rises to secure a no vote to industrila action.

Our community have remained dignified and signalled to the company that they will not accept this anymore.

It is time that you and other passengers and the public start to look to Virgin Atlantic and Its BILLIONAIRE owners for the answers as to why we are at this stage now and who's fault this is.

It's our turn now.