PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - HyperMerged: Q Engineering LAME EBA VIII/Industrial Strategies
Old 20th Dec 2007, 09:59
SUB

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Investment

I see it like this, for a 5% pay rise for LAMES what a smart investment for management. At present morale down, attitude down, interest down, enthusiasm down the list goes on. Why is the dispatch reliability down, "A" chks always going late ? If they dont give us any more than 3% this will only get a whole lot worse, then everyone will work by the book and NOTHING will go out on time. Management think about this if we dont get any fair pay rise for our efforts the situation will escalate, we are working our asses off through the day & night due to lack of staff bad planning and docs loading up the work packages. All we do these days is defer the cards to get the a/c out on time (sounds well planned and managed).
Give us a fair deal and this could all turn around. Staff would be greatful and happy, morale , work ethics , attitude, commitment could be restored and you would then have a work force that would put out and a/c dispatch reliability would go up, "A" cks would go out on time and we could become a very efficient product (just like in the past). This is why I call it an investment because things will change.
Keep it the same at (3%). Fine but I can asure you BM, SDO, SIO will never recover.