PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - The Virgin Strike Thread (Merged)
View Single Post
Old 19th Dec 2007, 09:37
scoobydooo

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
stansdead,

I am genuinely surprised by that. I would of expected your union to have canvassed your collective workforce on what you are seeking in your upcoming paydeal such that your views can be adequately represented. The reason for that expectation, - because you have all told us how well your union communicate with you and this is what they do, Perhaps they just haven't got round to it yet or maybe they don't need to as they have already agreed in principle without your input !!??

My post above was based on what I would of expected from your fantastic union having read how organised it is etc etc, and what I would personally expect to be communicated to a work force about to start negotiations when as mentioned another department is at this crucial point.

Again it was my thoughts and what I would expect, and I made that clear in my last para to ensure no one knew it was me saying IT HAD HAPPENED. hence each para starting "I would imagine", perhpas you could bold those bits too.

You still seem like Mr Angry from angryville though regardless, good luck in your upcoming talks hope you get what you as a collective want without having to give up lifestyle conditions.

Tomorrows the big day !!