PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - The Virgin Strike Thread (Merged)
View Single Post
Old 19th Dec 2007, 08:16
stansdead

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Angry Speculation

Scoobydoo
I have to bring you up on a couple of points that you made, and I quote:
"As for discussing the pilots review that is due, I would imagine your organised union has already engaged the company in what it is seeking on your behalf's. I also expect Balpa reps have communicated this to you - as has been said you have an efficient union which seeks your input at all stages such that it will move forward representing your collective views and aims." Not true, it just has not happened

"However, I would also imagine any such early communications or proposals of what the pilots will be seeing would have drawn reference to the current crew negotiations with perhaps an advisory message that in the pilots best interests it would not be prudent or constructive to discuss your aims for the upcoming negotiations in order to prevent fanning any flames with our current situation." Not true again

"Of course that could all be rubbish" More than likely

Well, of the 3 above statements, can anyone see which is the only one which is near the truth? Sadly, it is the 3rd one.

This in my opinion is partly what is at fault with your arguments as a whole cabin crew force.

It's all based on " I heard this", "Bloggs says that". Very little facts, loads of conjecture and gossip.

Last edited by stansdead; 19th Dec 2007 at 08:19. Reason: point making