PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - The Virgin Strike Thread (Merged)
View Single Post
Old 18th Dec 2007, 18:43
jbflyer

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Shanwick - I don't imagine people posting comments on this forum are looking for you to correct their grammatical errors, so maybe you would consider leaving your incessant correcting out as it's patronising!

Also, Pilot pay has increased approx 51% over 5 years with a reduction in flying hours, currently 750 hours flown per year. Over and above this triggers day off payments etc. Whilst your pay neg's are indeed seperate and confidential, I would be interested to know quite how you would like an improvement to this? From my viewpoint, you are paid well, work below industry average hours and do not suffer to any great degree as a result of company mis-management (do you ever work crew down?!).

With the above in mind, why don't flight deck keep out of our neg's as they constantly keep telling us that theirs is a seperate issue and maybe consider passing up their upcoming neg's so that more money is left in the "pot" for us... or is that entirely the reason they are so keen to get us to accept what is currently being offered?!

Just my thoughts!