PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - New CAA licence front pages
View Single Post
Old 18th Dec 2007, 12:42
No Country Members

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
I'm gutted! I was handed my new pages along with an ammendment to my license for which I had to recently attend the glass elevatored building. Nice breakfast by the way but I digress (worth mentioning the very reasonable cost of this though).

What a rude woman on the desk. The chap behind me had failed to take a number, so she berated him (the sign explaining the system is not clearly visible), and then took a while to decide if she could still serve him, even though there wasn't anybody in the queue behind him. I don't think she likes pilots very much. Funny place to choose to work. Perhaps it's for the breakfasts.

Does this mean I now will not be receiving the Christmas message about no static charge being applied for this service? It doesn't seem fair, I've paid my dues like the next pilot.

So now I am down one Christmas message, but up one sheet of paper, which I apparently now have to shred myself to fit, all of which is expected to be ratified by a cheap breakfast and a decent coffee. Well it's just not good enough I tell you!