PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - SIA(Mauritius) OZ Jobs
View Single Post
Old 30th Mar 2001, 08:22
noax2grind

Post SIA(Mauritius) OZ Jobs

I`m looking for a new job and have applied to the one above (as well as others mentioned in this forum !!)
I have read all the comments made re. SIA with dismay, sorry guys I hope it gets better soon!
How close is the OZ op. to HQ in Singapore, is the low morale and corrosive politics the same there too?
It seems to me they have been `upfront` re. pay etc and its up to me whether I think a 777 rating is worth the bond. I have an Aussie passport and the idea of a 777 command based in one of the two nicest places in the world is quite appealing!
Is the OZ op. new, or is there someone flying there already who would like to comment? I would appreciate any input.

p.s. By way of an aside to Capt. PPRune.
It has been a long time since I was a regular visitor to your site, congrats on its growth!
A mate suggested I visit to glean info re. possible jobs. now I am hooked, If I dont get my daily fix I`m a mess!
`Course I could give it up any time I wanted. I started with just a quick look and now I`m writing!! But I wont go onto the `hard stuff`... you know slagging off, bitching, back biting like the old junkies I see lying around the place!!!
Thanx.