PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Nakheel Aviation - Dubai
View Single Post
Old 14th Dec 2007, 12:52
m-e.flyer

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
happy poser

Dear all,

instead of just taking your grudges onto this website, how about a little constructive feedback. If you know it all (especially about Nakheel, although none of you work here...) why not give out a little more info on where to go and what to do and not the opposite.

Seeing you are all happy with your great employers and lifestyle, what ar e you all doing on this site? You surely must have better things to do.

Admittedly I was lucky and have decent rent, pension schemes set up and great support from the family. But maybe you must all take the head out of the sand.

A few things about Dubai lifestyle:

Affordable brunch in a beautiful location with friends and family, watching the children play in a multicultural environment - priceless

children growing up multilingual- priceless

taking a cab at night, not being scared of being mugged- priceless

sleeping through the night not worrying about the house being broken into and one being killed- priceless

I m not sure when you all were last in Europe or where you maybe from. Traffic exists, of course you can live by the airport. Nice environment. Filling the car is well above 70 pounds. Salaries on new contracts not the greatest, many legs a day, no layovers, small flats.

It may come as news, but the wives actually work and support the family. Happily.

I agree coming to Dubai now and starting over is hard, especially considering schooling and rent and one needs to do the homework. But it everyone s own choice, people have different priorities and the right to choose. I m not sure why you all have to personally attack one another behind a website.

Dubai is changing, but it s not all bad. Its what you make of it. It would just be nice to see one positive person on here. But I guess happy people are out and about enjoying the freetime with friends and family.

And stores closing for prayer time???Dubai isnt Saudi.....in case you havent noticed.....but try finding a supermarket in many countries in Europe that has timings as the ones here, and oh....do not have anything delivered...it s only for the posers...in the meanwhile happy ironing guys.

Time to hit barasti and being thankful for what I have.

And dear all, the ops director (chief pilot) is extremely approachable and pro crew, nevermind the most helpful person in the company be it on a personal level or for work, in case anyone still cares to join the company I m sure he s open to your approach.

Happy flying for those who actually enjoy it