PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Police Industrial Action
View Single Post
Old 14th Dec 2007, 10:26
maxdrypower

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Silsoe Sid I grossed exactly 32014 last year no ot no rewards no benefits whatsoever I wont go into the reasons . Shame your not on my unit Ill wager you wouldnt eb so vocal then . Thats the Problem with PPrune everyones a hero and everyone can throw around insults with impunity . However i wont lower myself to your level. My point was rasied solely due to a few of the remarks making the point that bobbies dont really deserve their pay .It was not a go at ASU pilots in general.

No I wont be crying out for a job on an asu when I get my CPL Im not that naive , I also dont fly helicopters .

So the majority of Aircrew didnt join as aircrew ??? Bollxxxs maybe not in the army they didnt ,talking through the wrong hole again arent we Sid .
And you are so brave goign into deal with drunken sqauddies , Oh my your my hero , in all my years Ive never been to a fight in a pub or club ? cos in civvy street they just dont happen you are so courageous . No wonder you became a pilot all that stress dealing with all those horrid things . Im gald it never happens in fluffy civvyville where everyone is cuddly and luvvy duvvy .
You really have made a pathetic post I would say childish in fact .I was in the military for many years inc NI ,Kosovo, Gulf like an awful lot of bobbies . But no we never expreienced any of those things of which you speak we all lived in little safe balloons .