PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - When Will It Get Light?
View Single Post
Old 11th Dec 2007, 14:58
strake

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
A visit to the galley for a can of drink required parting the curtain to speak to the gossip group and a hostile response from a steward for this temerity.
It is irritating... I had exactly the same coming back from Tokyo a couple of weeks ago. Not, it must be said from the Japanese crew (who are always extremely pleasant and friendly) but from the sulky Brits.
As I had just received a letter from Virgin telling me I was not, "at this time on track to renew your valuable PAMS membership", I decided to tell them a few home truths. Firstly, their crews need to get out of the UC galley where they appear to spend time complaining about pay on the way out and laughing and shouting on the way home. Secondly, I don't give a monkeys about PAMS and the reason I'm not on target to reach it is because I've stopped flying with them to North America due to the dreadful service they now offer.
To be fair, the response I had was almost by return and very concerned. It leads me to believe that there is a groundswell of long-time Virgin customers saying enough is enough.
Thread drift? Me? 7 hours.