PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - British Airways - Crew Discussions II
View Single Post
Old 10th Dec 2007, 19:57
TheLastSkaHero

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Thumbs up

This is my first post so go easy guys and gals.

Im going to say straight off the bat to all those people that are waiting for a course date or have applied to LGWSF, please do not disheartened by the news at LGW. Im not going to lie and say everything is hunky-dory because it is a very tough time. Because of a cock up in manpower we are running out of hours yes, but with the fuss (rightly so) we have kicked up the end game will result in better working conditions for old and new crew alike (Thats what we are gunning for fiercly).

BA is a good company and LGW is a brilliant base to work from, and because of the number of crew after a while you will start flying with some familiar faces so it does feel like a close knit community (This also means that any rumours tend to get back to base before you do so behave ) I have worked for LGWSF for around 2 years now and I am really enjoying it, the routes are brilliant and the crew are brilliant

Dont let the talk put you off as BA is a great company to start out with, whether you want to stay or go else where its somthing to be proud of to have that on your CV.

All the best guys and gals.

x