PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Admin Guru's Shiny Purple Future
View Single Post
Old 8th Mar 2002, 21:11
Admin Guru

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Magic man. .. .Noticed this just before my visit to happy hour. It is hardly my intention to get people to jump ship - quite the opposite in fact. I strive to make the RAF a better place; my section is highly motivated with extremely high morale. . .I always look for better ways to complete tasks . .and this jointery issue is one that I feel needs adressing; we can all mutually benefit from the other services' particular skills. This is an attempt to make the services a better product. I wouldn't expect you, or other pilots, to fully appreciate the complex fiscal world however I assure you that budgets drive all of our tasks. Without the funding, nothing can be done. By using the money we have more effectively, we can do more tasks, to a better standard.. .. .By improving effectiveness and morale, how can I possibly be causing people to 'jump ship'? I would like to see some evidence of this. I will not sink to your level and call you a tw@t.. .I will look at this Forum in closer detail after happy hour - I know purple issues will probably come up in conversation.